Relational Organizing for Downballot Campaigns
Relational organizing programs help your campaign amplify your resources and distribute work traditionally done by a small group of campaign staff amongst a larger group of supporters and volunteers. With today’s technology, relational organizing isn’t just for the big campaigns.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Sri Kulkarni, former Chief of External Affairs at AmeriCorps (appointed by President Biden) on how to plan and execute a relational organizing program in your downballot race.
This webinar will cover topics like:
- How relational organizing is different from traditional organizing
- How to create a relational organizing strategy
- How to structure a relational organizing program
- How to recruit and enable Community Mobilizers
- Voter outreach tactics used in relational organizing
- Tech that enables relational organizing