Transitioning Your Campaign from the Primary to a General Election
Congrats, you’ve won your primary! All that early research and planning paid off, and now it’s time to revisit your strategy and make the successful transition to prepare for the general election.
In this webinar, we’ll be joined by Carver Murphy, Campaign Manager for several successful progressive state legislative and down ballot campaigns, who will be discussing the 5 most important things you need to keep in mind when moving past your primary and getting ready for a competitive general election.
You’ll learn topics like:
- Revisiting your win number and messaging
- How to define your opponent early and get your message out
- How to generate the volunteers you need for success
- How to fund your paid media efforts
- Whether your primary was quiet or contentious, this webinar will give you the tools you need to revisit your early campaign tactics and prepare for a competitive general election.